Hi Peter, Frank, Denis,

The BaBar Speakers Bureau is looking for names to consider for a
15 minute parallel session talk at the upcoming Brookhaven Forum 2011,
"A First Glimpse of the Tera Scale" Oct 19 - 21 2011, BNL, Long Island,
NY, USA.  We have a list with a couple of names, but it's likely that
we will need more.  If you would like to be added to the list of
possible speakers, let me know.

It's a only parallel talk, but it's a high-profile event, and the Speakers
Bureau is trying hard to find someone to send.  It's the only BaBar
talk at the event.  Since I'm on the SB, I'm not eligible myself.

Thank you,
--Ray