                 Privacy: Public
             Assigned to: None
        Originator Email:
             Open/Closed: Open
         Discussion Lock: Any
        Operating System: GNU/Linux

Details:

Hi all-

Our current xrootd configuration (xrootd-server-3.0.3-5) includes the
following:

cms.perf int 30s pgm /usr/share/xrootd/scripts/XrdOlbMonPerf 30

XrdOlbMonPerf is provided by the xrootd-server RPM. I'm currently testing the
forthcoming OSG RPMs, and noticed that this script is no longer provided: `yum
provides` doesn't find it at all in our mirror of the OSG testing RPMs[0].
This repository contains xrootd-server-3.0.5-1.osg.xu and
xrootd-hdfs-1.5.0-2, which provides a sample config that includes an updated
reference to XrdOlbMonPerf but not the script itself.

Brian said that he had lost track of which upstream RPM should provide the
script. Is it still available?

Thanks!

[0] http://mirror.hep.wisc.edu/stable/osg-testing

  <http://savannah.cern.ch/support/?123962>