    Yes, R__AFS is used in the pwd module to enable the code for
authentication with an AFS
    password.
    Actually this code needed to be reviewed because it looks like it
was not really working
    with the latest versions. I think we can just drop it and if needed
(not sure how many
    people are using this) we could make a separate plug-in only for that.

    Cheers, Gerri