Hi Brian, Dirk,

   it's a good idea but it is quite difficult to predict what sort of
bugs we will find. So this is what I would like to achieve (Geneva
time):

* 04.10 - rc1
* 04.10 - 10.10 - testing and fixing bugs found in -rc1
* 10.10 - rc2
* 10.10 - 17.10 - testing and fixing bugs found in -rc2
* 17.10 - 3.1.0 gets built

Lukasz