We'll meet in John's office.

On Nov 10, 2011, at 8:57 AM, Graham, Mathew Thomas wrote:

I emailed Natasha last week to reserve group C, but I'm not sure it took....I'll double check.

On Nov 10, 2011, at 8:22 AM, Graf, Norman A. wrote:

Hello All,
Did anyone find a room at SLAC? If so, which one is it?
Norman

From: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Maurik Holtrop
Sent: Wednesday, November 09, 2011 9:02 AM
To: hps-software
Subject: NEW TIME! Software meeting: Thursday 10am Pacific, 1pm Eastern.

Dear HPS Software group,

Due to a conflict we will have our software meeting at 10am Pacific, 1pm Eastern, Tomorrow, Thursday Nov 10th.
Please let me know if you have an update you want to share.

Agenda:

1) EVIO decoding in C++/ROOT    -- Maurizio Ungaro
2) EVIO in Java progress               -- Homer
3) Other updates.

Best,
Maurik

Meeting information
Topic: Heavy Photon Software - weekly meeting