From: Gudrid Moortgat-Pick <[log in to unmask]>

Dear Colleagues,

we would like to invite you to the 3rd  Linear Collider Forum
that takes place from

** February 7-9, 2012 at DESY, Hamburg **

The Meeting is particularly dedicated to new Linear Collider physics studies
and analyses (ILC and CLIC) and with regard also to LHC results. The
contributions will be published at EPJ.

Next year the European Strategy for Particle Physics will be updated and
submitted to CERN Council for approval in December 2012. The results of the
LC-Forum therefore will have direct impact for the European Strategy. The new
LC physics contributions will also be an important input for the ILC DBD
physics chapter, organized by Michael Peskin.

The registration is open from November 15th, 2011 on:
http://ilcagenda.linearcollider.org/conferenceDisplay.py?confId=5380

We would be very happy to welcome you next year in Hamburg and are
looking forward to your participation and your contributions!

Best wishes,

Gudi Moortgat-Pick, Sabine Riemann, Ivor Fleck and Frank Simon
(organizers of the Helmholtz Alliance Linear Collider Forum)

and

Stefania Xella, Filip Moortgat
(official LHC contact persons)

Gudrid Moortgat-Pick                            Tel: 49(0) 40 8998 1716
II. Institut fuer Theoret. Physik     *         FLC Group
University of Hamburg                 *         DESY
Luruper Chaussee 149                  *         Notkestrasse 85
D-22761 Hamburg                       *         D-22607 Hamburg
Fax: +49 (0)40 8998 2267              *         Fax: +49 (0)40 8998 1812