Hi Gentlemen,

We'll not meet this week (November 24) since it is the Thanksgiving
holiday.  We will meet the week after, on Thursday, December 1, at 2:00 PM
Eastern.  We'll take round-table reports and discuss Chapters 13 and 14 of
of David Deutsch's book "The Beginning of Infinity."  These chapters are
entitled "Choices" and "Why are Flowers Beautiful?"

I may not be able to call in promptly at 2 PM as I'm scheduled to talk
on DarkLight at the workshop right about that time.  But I should be
able to call in a bit late.

So I'll need someone else to initiate the conference call.  Just call
ReadyTalk at your usual number (1-866-740-1260 for the U.S.) and when
it asks if you are the chairperson, answer affirmatively (I think you
press the * key) and then enter the chair code.

I can't put the chair code in email, as two other chair codes were hijacked
last year by hackers.  So I need to leave the chair code with one or both
of you by voicee mail...who wants to be chair?

As usual, our call-in number the local ReadyTalk access number for your
country (US: 866-740-1260, or check www.readytalk.com).  Access code
is 3144955.

Thank you,

--Ray