Great.

It looks like the details of the accessible farms and storage are at:

https://wiki.jlab.org/cc/external/wiki/index.php/Scientific_Computing_Systemshttps://wiki.jlab.org/cc/external/wiki/index.php/Scientific_Computing_Systems

farml2-10:                  8 Intel 8-core hyperthreaded, 24GB RAM, 500GB disk
farm09001-024              24 Intel 8-core hyperthreaded, 24GB RAM, 500GB disk
farm10001-024              24 Intel 8-core hyperthreaded, 24GB RAM, 500GB disk
farm11001-018              18 Intel 8-core hyperthreaded, 24GB RAM, 1000GB disk
farm11019-022               4 ADM Opteron 32-core, 64GB RAM, 1000GB disk

It appears to have a total of 740 cores of a similar generation to those at SLAC
and the minimum memory per core (farm11019-022) is 2 GB/core. It uses PBS/MAUI.
The OS is CentOS 5.3 which has binary compatibility with RedHat. The storage
system is JASMine which I'm not familiar with ... yet. It can hold 7PB but I
don't see how much is available. I don't expect any problems running LCSIM on
these farms but the resources, especially when shared with all the other
projects, may not be sufficient for timely processing of the data in the case of
an electron run.

Cheers,
    Homer