Hello,

I've got a redirector with 4 data servers behind it and when I run: xrd
redir_node dirlist
it presents 4 entries for the same top-level dir (one for each of the
data servers, clearly).  This seems like odd behavior to me, I was
expecting it to be presented as single filesystem.  Is there a way to
change this behavior?  (Desirable when there are many (>100) data
servers in use.)

Related, I think, is when I run: xrd redir_node dirlistrec
expecting it to list all the files on all the servers.  What happens is
it stops with a 'no such file or dir' error when it encounters a dir
which is not on all the data servers, but does exist on some.  e.g. I
can then use xrd to cd to that dir and run a dirlist on it successfully.
  Same as above, is this an error or expected results?

Thanks,
ksb