If you are already on hps-software I apologize for the duplicate email...

I would like to propose that we arrange a conference call in order to discuss some of the low-level details of coding with EVIO v4.  I've only looked at the Java binding so far, not the C++ yet, and I have a number of questions about how to proceed.

Specifically, I'm having a bit of difficulty constructing the proper block header information (tag, name, length, etc.) so that CompositeData can be built properly from a byte array.  There are a few other questions I have but that's the critical issue right now.  I am working from the test file CompositeTest.java in jevio.

The HPS Software meeting is at 10 am PST (?) for those who don't attend it.  What other dates/times work for you, especially those on the East Coast?

--Jeremy