Dear Sergey,

Now that we have already begun coding against EVIO v3, I'm trying to get my head around what will be involved in accommodating v4.  One of the first of many questions that comes to mind relates to monitoring tools.  As I understand it, there is an array of well-worn monitoring and testing tools for EVIO 3.  Are there validated replacements for all of these tools in EVIO 4?

Best,
Tim