Some of you may not know, but there are two soccer email lists at SLAC: klystron-soccer and slac-soccer-l. Slac Soccer spun off many years ago from the group that plays in front of the cafeteria because those games got so crowded. One of our members got permission to use some Stanford fields and we have been playing there for many years. Most of the group no longer has any official connection to SLAC but we still call ourselves SLAC Soccer Club and even have a facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/groups/140126819395393/245197022221705/?notif_t=group_activity

Robert L Traller - Engineering Associate
SLAC National Accelerator Laboratory
Engineerng Support Services
Phone 650 926-4063
Fax     650 926-3800

Use REPLY-ALL to reply to list

To unsubscribe from the KLYSTRON-SOCCER list, click the following link:
https://listserv.slac.stanford.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=KLYSTRON-SOCCER&A=1