Roberto,

You have my vote for "Slackers"

________________________________
From: [log in to unmask] [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Robert L Traller
Sent: Thursday, February 16, 2012 11:44 AM
To: Campell, Marc L.; Traller, Bob; slac-soccer-l; klystron-soccer
Subject: Re: CA State Senior Games Registration is Open !

How about just "Slackers"

________________________________
From: "Campell, Marc L." <[log in to unmask]>
To: "Traller, Bob" <[log in to unmask]>; slac-soccer-l <[log in to unmask]>; klystron-soccer <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Thu, February 16, 2012 11:28:52 AM

In order to register as an individual you need to state the team name, so we have to pick one. Another choice - not as entertaining as the others

LAWS = Loosely Affiliated With Stanford  which of course would make team members Lawmen and the team captain the Sheriff.

Marc Campell
Mechanical Engineering
SLAC National Accelerator Laboratory
(650) 926-4658