Here is a quick summary of the situation with the EVIO reading:

We can read EVIO4 from files and off the ET ring. Jeremy also has
an EVIO4 simulator. BUT! we don't have realistic HPS EVIO4 data.
Homer is still using a kludge to simulate having real SVT EVIO4 data.
We have an ECAL EVIO4 data sample but we still have questions about the
structure and there may be missing essential information. Jeremy and
Homer are setting up a meeting with Ryan and Sergey to resolve these
issues. Also, this is to further understand the overall EVIO4 event structure.
In other words, we are trying to understand how the overall event data will look
like with the SVT, ECAL and any meta data. Once we have the details, Jeremy
will complete his event simulator which will allow us to more thoroughly test
the EVIO4 reading. Homer has written a class for doing the real
detector to LCSIM SVTCellID conversion. We are verifying that it satisfy the
needs.

Cheers,
     Homer