Topic: Heavy Photon Software - weekly meeting
Date: Every Thursday, from Thursday, February 16, 2012 to no end date
Time: 10:00 am, Pacific Daylight Time (San Francisco, GMT-07:00)
Meeting Number: 921 151 685
Meeting Password: HPS2011
To start or join the online meeting
Go to https://stanford.webex.com/stanford/j.php?ED=159051502&UID=493323517&PW=NZDdhNzhjOWM2&RT=MiM0

Audio conference information
To receive a call back, provide your phone number when you join the meeting, or call the number below and enter the access code.
Call-in toll number (US/Canada): 1-650-429-3300
Global call-in numbers: https://stanford.webex.com/stanford/globalcallin.php?serviceType=MC&ED=159051502&tollFree=0
Access code:921 151 685