Homer,

Can you work with me next week on ET and EVIO software? My office mate is gone all week so we can do coding here.  I'd like to work on two things: conversion from MC to "real data" format and then the reverse from this format back to LCIO.  I have a little monitoring app where I've been able to read from the ET ring and run lcsim but it uses a made up EVIO data format.  What is missing are hooks into the actual format of EVIO we will be using.  If needed we can get help from experts on the details, but we should be able to pull together enough info from existing code and emails, etc.  Let me know what you think and what your schedule looks like.  We need to get something working ASAP as this should be working on day one of the test run.

--Jeremy