Put me on your 60+ team, Glenn!

TG Lundini

On Mar 11, 2012, at 8:06 PM, Glenn Scheitrum wrote:

Gentlemen,

Thanks very much to Roberto and Rene for everything you did to get us into and through the old farts tournament at Stanford. We has a great time and did respectably well for a pickup team that doesn't play organized positions.
Thanks also to the underage Slackers that showed up to cheer us on.
It was a very enjoyable experience that I hope to repeat next year.
Bob and I were looking at the skill levels of the over 60 teams. Even as gimpy as we are, we could definitely do well in that group.
The pizza and beer afterward were very well received. Thanks Betty for suggesting Howies.
We need to organize a team dinner at Lulus to say thanks for the uniforms. I will not be able to make it if you do it this week as I'm in Pennsylvania visiting my Dad.

On the whole it was a very rewarding experience.

Glenn