I don't know what kind of extracurricular activity this qualifies as but noticed a short little blurb that opens up a whole new world for the group here:
'Roldan went to Joe’s afterward hot-tubbing.'

So either from now on we are ALL heading to Joe's for some hot tubbing and beers, or there is something else going on here...not that anything is wrong with that ;)

Here here fellows for showing up - I caught only the game you won of course, and it looked like a lot of fun, too bad for us underaged folks.

I got a few photos from my buddy who was the photographer for the games and will post them on the facebook pages.

george