Hi Gentlemen,

This week we'll discuss the new "exotic hadrons" result from Belle that
Frank suggested (see below).  The paper ref is http://arxiv.org/abs/1110.2251,
and rumors in BaBar have it that the interactions newswire post appeared
once the preprint was accepted by PRL.

Dial-in is ReadyTalk 866-740-1260, code 3144955 at 2 PM Eastern as usual.

Thank you,
--Ray