Hi Jeremy,

Have a look at:
https://confluence.slac.stanford.edu/display/hpsg/Example+of+using+the+JLAB+Auger+system+to+run+an+EVIOtoLCIO+conversion+batch+job

It all seems to be working and working in batch. I'll try running on the
resulting slcio file later today. For batch I did have a little surprise.
Initially it was failing because although I was submitting the job from the
clashps account it was trying to use hps-detectors as referenced in
alias.properties from my account. This is likely due to the fact that
I copied my .jlab.scicomp certificate to the clashps account to allow
use of the batch system. I've tried creating a certificate directly for
the clashps account but it ask for a password whereas we normally access the
account using ssh keys. I'll ask FX if he can do this.

Cheers,
    Homer