Update of bug #93797 (project xrootd):

             Assigned to:                    None => abh

Follow-up Comment #2:

Well, I can't do much without debugging symbols. That said, I see the
problem. After _exit() Linux is unable to cancel a condwait which it should
do. But I need to know how it got to the condwait to see if there is
something I can do.

At the very least I need to know if the file was actually coped and we are
waiting for the end-stage to complete or are we in the middle of the copy
(just check to see if the full file is there and if not how much of it is
there).

This was for xrdcpy and I suspect that xrdcp has the same problem in extreme
mode as this was prompted by Doug testing xrdcp and I wanted him to check if
xrdcpy solved the problem so I could back port any relevant changes.

  <http://savannah.cern.ch/bugs/?93797>