I was looking into the parameters sent by xrootd. But was unable to understand the behavior of few parameters such as link.num, sched.idle, sched.jobs, sched.threads. For example, link.num which is supposed to be number of current connections shows the shaky behavior even if no clients are connected. I am attaching the plots for these parameters taken over the time. Please let me know what does these actually refers to or how to get them correct.

Thanks,
Harsh

Use REPLY-ALL to reply to list

To unsubscribe from the XROOTD-L list, click the following link:
https://listserv.slac.stanford.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=XROOTD-L&A=1