Hi Everyone,

The page at:
https://confluence.slac.stanford.edu/display/hpsg/HPS+Detector+data+available+at+JLAB+and+SLAC

shows the available data and where and how it can be accessed. We now have the
first attempt at reconstruction available for most of the run#>800 runs. I know
that work remains to be done on tuning the reconstruction but we can at least
verify that the reconstruction output contains the desired objects etc...
It will be easy to rerun the reconstruction jobs when the code and constants are
ready. Everything runs rather quickly. The slowest part is the transfer of data
to SLAC but for the current running conditions this is not a problem and
there are easy means of increasing the transfer rate.

Cheers,
    Homer