Hello All,

This is just a quick reminder that the deadline for submitting
demonstrations is rapidly approaching - we are accepting demo
proposals until July 1st. (To-date we have not received any
proposals).

The deadline for lightning talks is July 20 (and we did receive
several already).

I would also like to draw your attention to the conference
program which is now posted on the conference website:

http://www-conf.slac.stanford.edu/xldb2012/ProgramC.asp

Tentative workshop program has been posted too:

http://www-conf.slac.stanford.edu/xldb2012/ProgramW.asp

We will be sending workshop invites in the next 2 weeks.
If you would like to draw our attention to anyone that
we should consider inviting who would be able to
contribute to planned discussion panels, let us know!

Best regards,
Jacek