 	Hi Matevz,

I asked Daniel, to use next time the xrootd mailing list. I think I did
not get confirmation that my subscribtion was approved, let's see whether it
works.

I have couple of questions:
1)
What is shown on the Monalisa display:
Only remote access?
Mixture of remote and local?
2)
In order to decouple local access from the remote one, as a first
approximation, would it be enough to consider transfers which have the
same domain for client and server to be local , and all other cases to be
remote?
3)
According to my knowledge, Monalisa repository provides a way to subscribe
to any information which is in the repository, we were thinking to use
this possibility in order to retrive data in the machine-readable format
and to make consistency checks with data we get from ActiveMQ (when file
is closed) and aggregate on our side. But for this purpose we really need
to understand what is shown as a throughput on the ML display.

Thank you

Cheers

Julia