Some changes were made recently that make TestRunCnv.lcsim redundant -
LCSimTestRunEventBuilder makes RawTrackerHits directly, so the events it
makes can be used directly as input to an LCIO-based reconstruction job.

There isn't an up-to-date steering file for offline reconstruction. I
suggest TestRunOfflineRecon.lcsim, since the name fits; I'll update it.

So the two-step procedure is to run TestRunEvioToLcio with the default
steering file (DummyMonitoring.lcsim, which does nothing), then run
TestRunOfflineRecon.lcsim.

The one-step procedure is to run TestRunEvioToLcio with