Done. There's now some extremely bare-bones documentation, just enough to
run hps-java. We'll try to keep this stuff up to date as we change things,
and flesh things out as people run into them:

https://confluence.slac.stanford.edu/display/hpsg/Documentation

The current "standard recon" is listed under "Running Reconstruction."

If you've been running readout simulation using
HPSTestRunReconToEvio.lcsim, your command line has changed. Check under
"Running Readout Simulation."

We now have a version of the readout simulation that writes out to LCIO
instead of EVIO, and inserts the MCParticles for each event. This only
works for photon beam events with empty bunches between each background
event (pileup events will be read out fine but the MCParticles will be
bogus). The LCIO files generated by this can be read by the same standard
recon.