Update of sr #130984 (project xrootd):

Follow-up Comment #11:

Hi Jiri,

OK, I now see what is happening. I am afraid to say you are running an
unsupported xrootd version. The code in XrdXrootdStat.cc has been added by
someone other than the xrootd team. As such we would have never seen this
problem and, in fact, were mystified why other sites running xrootd 3.2.2
never encountered your problem. I certainly was mystified of why the source
line numkbers never matched with the standard release. So, I suggest you go
back to your software supplier and ask that this problem be fixed. Frankly, I
would switch to running the standard release; but that is another story.

As we have no way of dealing with custom code modifications to the official
release we cannot do anything more.

  <http://savannah.cern.ch/support/?130984>