Hi Julia

We have a meeting with the US FAX sites later today and will discuss it.

Best,

--
Rob Gardner  •  [log in to unmask]  •  skype: rwg773  • University of Chicago

On Aug 1, 2012, at 3:51 AM, Julia Andreeva wrote:

Hi Rob and all,

As was mentioned at the last meeting, amount of data coming to ActiveMQ from ATLAS federation is very small and looks like most
of sites do not report detailed data flow.

I've checked with Artem, in order to enable the detailed data flow, one
needs to include xrd.monitor directive in the xrootd server configuration.
More details can be found through the link below:
http://xrootd.org/doc/prod/xrd_config.htm#_Toc305602913

Recommendation of Artem is to add the following directive in xrootd-clustered.cfg:
xrd.monitor all flush 30s mbuff 1024 window 10s dest files <collector
host>:<collector port>.

Would it be possible to check that ATLAS sites do have this directive in their configuration?

Thanks a lot

Cheers

Julia

Use REPLY-ALL to reply to list

To unsubscribe from the XROOTD-L list, click the following link:
https://listserv.slac.stanford.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=XROOTD-L&A=1