Hi All,

Matt's changes to the StereoHitMaker and HelicalTrackHit did the trick; as
Omar noticed, my original output only had stereo hits in layers 7, 9, and
11, but now I'm seeing them in 1, 3, and 5 as well. Thanks for the
descriptions of the MatchedTracks, that's what we expected, but wanted to
be sure.

I'll let you guys know if I run into any more problems.

Thanks again for all the help!
Joey