Hi All,

We have a few questions regarding hps-java. With help from Matt, I've run a
simulated LHE file through all of the usual reconstruction steps with the
HPS-FullRun-Reach-2pt2 detector and the HPSTrackingBunchedMC.lcsim steering
file, which calls TrackerDigiDriver and TrackerReconDriver. We're seeing
HelicalTrackHits (up to 20 in some events), but no MatchedTracks. So the
first question is, what exactly are MatchedTracks, and what are they
matched to? Are there other types of tracks that we can look at? And the
other question is, if the MatchedTracks are indeed the tracks matched to
our hits, what might be the reasons that we're seeing no MatchedTracks? I'm
attaching the output of running the reconstruction, in case it may be
useful.

Also, with help from Norman and Jeremy, I was able to get the WIRED4 event
display working in JAS version-0.9.5. Again, we're seeing plenty of hits in
the tracker and no tracks, but we're also seeing a handful of
RotatedHelicalTrackHits near the x axis. What exactly is the origin of
these hits, and is it possible they are causing issues with constructing
tracks?

Thanks!
Joey Reichert