the problem was a feature. The SVT readout simulation didn't always provide a SVT collection (if empty) and could unsync the truth. The second thing  is that the  readout simulation now includes a readout dead time which is longer than the 250 empty bunches we artificially put in. This means that when we stack triggers on average 250 BC apart we will loose some of those because of this dead time. The solution is to use more empty bunches (1000). I will verify that it looks good.

/Pelle