I meant 500 ns not 5000 ns ...

On Mon, Sep 24, 2012 at 4:43 PM, Omar Moreno <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
As far as I know, only the MC Particles are being stored in the event.  What I have been doing running without generating the intermediate reco lcio file and then buffering the SimTrackerHits until a trigger occurs.  I only store them for some period of time (say 5000 ns when running with a bunch spacing of 1000) before I clear them out.  It seems to work fine as far as I can tell ...

I also wrote up a simple method which matches SimTrackerHits with stereo hits so that I can check things like purity and so on ... let me know if you are interested.

--Omar Moreno