That line is necessary for running with the current version of hps-java;
it shouldn't cause an error if your hps-java is up to date (specifically,
if org.lcsim.hps.conditions.TestRunConditionsReader exists).

I think the analysis you're running doesn't actually use the
ConditionsReader for anything, so you can probably run without it - but
updating your hps-java (all of it, with a "cvs up -d" in the root
directory) will make it easier for us to give you support when something
breaks.

That holds generally for people working with hps-java: Having your
hps-detectors and hps-java out of sync, or updating parts of the hps-java
tree and not others, will give you weird and wonderful errors. When in
doubt, it's a good idea to update those two packages and rebuild:

cd hps-detectors
cvs up -d
mvn -DskipTests=true clean install
cd hps-java
cvs up -d
mvn -DskipTests=true clean install

and then any errors you see are coming from the current code, and are
therefore our problem.