> As I understand it (from Norman), multiple scattering will occur in
> the tracker and other geometry components, rather than single
> scattering.Though I would assume some single scattering will be
> invoked by the physics engine, this is not going to influence the
> primary e+e- events generated from target interactions, which are
> input externally.So the effect should be small/negligible.(Can we
> confirm this somehow?)

I think it is _probably_ true that the different single scattering
treatment  has only a small effect for us (outside of the beam/target),
we may see an effect in the vertex resolution where we are trying to
measure  ~10^7 rejection factors.  The easiest thing to do is just look
at this with both v9.3 and v9.5 and see if there is a difference.  I can
do this if you can point me to a current slic distribution on the slac
machines...