Hi Guys,

Thanks, following Matt's instructions worked. My data comes from Madgraph,
so it's not a problem to rerun SLIC for each value of magnetic field that
I'm looking at.

Oh, I also had to remove the line in my detector.properties saying
"ConditionsReader: org.lcsim.hps.conditions.TestRunConditionsReader", to
avoid the following error that I was receiving when running my analysis:

> Exception in thread "main" java.lang.RuntimeException:
> java.lang.RuntimeException: Please see
> http://confluence.slac.stanford.edu/display/ilc/Conditions+database
>
>  Everything seemed to run fine after removing that line from
detector.properties, but that won't have any negative side effects, will it?

Thanks again!
Joey