Hello HPS Software,

I will need some help with finishing the HPSMuonCalorimeter.java in GeomConverter.
If we want to use SLIC and lcsim for the Muon detector, we will need to add in the scintillator planes and play with various levels of segmentation. I can do this easily in GEMC, but have no clue how to add an active volume in GeomConverter.

If someone could code up a single scintillator, complete with readout, in the HPSMuonCalorimeter.java, then I can make sure all of them are put in the correct location. Also, there needs to be a corresponding driver in hps-java. I attach the current version of HPSMuonCalorimeter.java. Since I still have no cvs access (what's up with that?) I cannot check this in.

We need this now!

Cheers,
	Maurik