Follow-up Comment #18, bug #97585 (project xrootd):

Thanks for the comments.  I don't want to give the impression that I am
frustrated.  I understand that this is complicated.  We are also doing much
testing of other packages of openssl 0.9->1.0 and the upcoming SHA2
certificate signing change, so I know how complicated this is.  It's just
that the conversation about this is happening in several places besides this
ticket, so I may have to "ping" every once and a while to keep abreast of the
situation.  Please continue to let me know if there are any significant
updates.

As for the modules comment, it is the custom OSG modules we use, specifically
xrootd-lcmaps, though I would guess others (xrootd-hdfs, maybe xrootd-dsi) are
broken as well.  It stopped working when I checked out from HEAD.  They
probably just need a rebuilding with the new version, but I haven't had a
chance to investigate yet.

Thanks!
Doug Strain

  <http://savannah.cern.ch/bugs/?97585>