Hi Andy,

On 10/01/12 17:06, Andrew Hanushevsky wrote:
> Hi Matevz,
>

> OK, thanks. So, with all.export only, I can have the same xrootd.cfg for all
> xrootds/cmsds but I need a special cmsd-hdfs.cfg and cmsd-nfs.cfg on the
> redirector for the two cmsd instances (I do not see a way to tell them apart
> with the 'if' syntax of config files).
>
> I assume I have to use the same name for (xroot, cmsd, cmsd) triplet.
>>> Not sure why you have a triplet. For each xrootd/cmsd pair you will have the
>>> same name.

Hmmh, the first question in my first mail today was if it is possible to run two
cmsds to report to a single xrootd, well, I thought it was asking this :)

As the answer seemed affirmative, I started thinking how to put this triplet
together ... and that was where all my questions were coming from. Now it seems
this is actually not possible :) and that I should just do the static
redirection thingy.

Matevz