Hi Sho,

The beam enters at 30.52 mrad, if we believe the trajectories of the mapped fields as particles propagate through them in G4.

When I made up the ecal geometry, the distance I was given was 51.93 inches from the target to the exit of the pair spectrometer vacuum chamber, so 1319mm. I just verified this and that is where I still have it in my simulation. That does not mean this is still the correct number though. I wouldn't worry about a mm though. I think it is more important that we verify the correct location of the front of the crystals. I am actually not 100% sure where they should be. We'll bring it up in the meeting tomorrow, and maybe Stepan or Takashi can chime in.

Best,
	Maurik