Hi All,

in the course of changing some other things I made the change of extracting the HelicalTrackHit driver from the TrackReconDriver which has been anticipated for a long time.

The *only* change is that one needs now to run the HelicalTrackHit driver before the track recon i.e. it's not included by default. This small change needs to be reflected in all steering files doing track reconstruction and I've made changes to all places where I could find it and it *should just work*. The only thing you should need to do is a cvs update.

If you have some steering files running track reconstruction that is not committed you have to add the following driver to your steering file:
       <driver name="HelicalTrackHitDriver"/>
        <driver name="HelicalTrackHitDriver"
                type="org.lcsim.hps.recon.tracking.HPSHelicalTrackHitDriver">
            <debug>false</debug>
            <layerGeometryType>Common</layerGeometryType>
            <maxSeperation>20.0</maxSeperation>
            <tolerance>1.0</tolerance>
        </driver>

I checked that I get identical result on 1000 tracks.

Let me know if you have problems or questions.

Cheers,

Pelle