meets the science needs of the Energy, Intensity, and Cosmic Frontiers, and to identify
instrumentation opportunities to enhance the program as an enabler of our science.

This workshop is expected to provide an overview of the capabilities and technical
developments within the detector R&D community, both at the universities and HEP
laboratories, being carried out in support of our science mission. This is to be followed
by an active dialogue on matching existing, and developing new research directions in
support of the main science goals of the three physics frontiers for the next decade and
beyond. A strong involvement of the three physics frontiers is requested.

When:     Wednesday, January 9 - Friday, January 11, 2013
Where:    Argonne
Website:  http://www.hep.anl.gov/cpad/2013workshop/

The workshop is organized by the DPF Coordinating Panel for Advanced Detectors (CPAD)
http://www.hep.anl.gov/cpad/

Use REPLY-ALL to reply to list

To unsubscribe from the LCD-L list, click the following link:
https://listserv.slac.stanford.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=LCD-L&A=1