I want to believe that somewhere in this world is my other half. I'm charming woman.
I have a dream to meet a real man and get married. My soul is passionate like a fire and I need a strong man who is not afraid to be burnt.
I am never false or pretending. Among friends I am a leader who charms cheerful disposition and a good sense of humor. At home I am nice and caring, tender girl who needs love and who can give much love in return. I think it is a good quality to be classy, to be intelligent, to be successful and always striving for better. I don't search for the athlete, I don't search for the body guard, I don't search for the teacher to teach me the life, I search for a man who will be mine, who will understand me and support me, who will be my equal. If you want to make me happy, write me http://rcnxsmoz.rbcmail.ru