Dear All,
    Thank you for you interest in the Higgs Snowmass studies.
There will be a workshop at Princeton on January 14-15, 2013 for groups
to present their progress on their studies and to form a plan for what we need
to achieve for the snowmass report.
The web site for the Princeton workshop is here:
http://physics.princeton.edu/snowmass
We encourage participants to register.  There is no fee for participation, and
we will provide remote access.
There is a draft agenda posted, but we expect the details of the agenda
to evolve the more we understand and interact with the groups producing
studies on the future of Higgs physics.
If you have comments or suggestions, please send them to me or other members
on the Higgs EF committee.
Best,
Chris
for the Higgs EF committee (Sally, Jianming, Andrei, Rick, Heather)

[log in to unmask] (Chris Tully)
[log in to unmask] (Jianming Qian)
[log in to unmask] (Heather Logan)
[log in to unmask] (Andrei Gritsan)
[log in to unmask] (Rick Van Kooten)
[log in to unmask] (Sally Dawson)

Use REPLY-ALL to reply to list

To unsubscribe from the SNOWMASS-HIGGS list, click the following link:
https://listserv.slac.stanford.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=SNOWMASS-HIGGS&A=1