Dear New Particle enthusiasts,

this message is to communicate two things to you.

First, please remember to register and book travel to the meeting at
UC Irvine on Jan 14-16. Registration and travel information is available at the
meeting's website  http://physics.uci.edu/snowmass2013

Second, we wanted to update you on the process that will take us to the
Community Summer Study at Minneapolis and the Snowmass report
and make a request.

We have communicated with many of you and started charting a rough landscape
of studies that are needed, possible and feasible
http://www.snowmass2013.org/tiki-index.php?page=NPprojectsWiki
with a growing list of associated names.

To make these proposed studies a bit more concrete, we'd like to ask you to write
an draft introduction section to what would become your contribution to the
Snowmass report and post it on the twiki above (or just send it to one of us and we'll post it
for you), and do it by January 7 - a week prior to the Irvine meeting.

The idea is to come to Irvine with a fairly concrete understanding of the possible synergies,
possible gaps in coverage, and be ready to talk about details of the models, common backgrounds,
and other technical issues. The goal for the Irvine meeting is then to draw plans for each of the studies
and start executing them.

Happy Holidays, and looking forward to seeing you at Irvine!
Yuri Gershtein
Marcus Luty
Meenakshi Narain
Lian Tao Wang
David Whiteson

Use REPLY-ALL to reply to list

To unsubscribe from the SNOWMASS-BSM list, click the following link:
https://listserv.slac.stanford.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=SNOWMASS-BSM&A=1