Dear Oscar, Celine and Michael,

Thank you very much for your comprehensive introductions of your
electroweak effective field theories.
I learned more depth about different aspects of your EFT today.

I have a couple of questions looking forward to your further comments.

Q1. What is the appropriate approach to probe gauge couplings
in a consistent way in inclusive diboson, VBS diboson+jj and triboton
production at hadron colliders?

Celine commented that we don't need energy dependence form factor
to preserve unitary for WW production by considering all dimension 6
operators.
However, Michael use VBS WW+jj production as an example to show that we
need to
introduce s^hat dependent form factor in order to preserve unitarity.
The TGC limit derived in inclusive WW might not be compared to the TGC limit
derived in VBS WW+jet neither Triboson production.

Q2. Could Oscar give us a summary of the coupling constants with
necessary form factor for the Dimension 6  and Dimension8 operators?
To my understanding, we only introduce Dimension 8 operators for neutral
gauge couplings.

Q3. It looks to me VBFNLO, MadGraph5 and Oscar's package all implement
the same effective field theory.
       Do I understand it correctly that we should be able to reproduce
the same calculations
       from each generator?

Q4. In the end, the TGC/QGC operators are linear expansions of the
effective Lagrangian.
       Do I expect  the production cross-section can be represented as a
quadratic dependent function
      of each gauge coupling coefficients?

Sincerely yours,

Shih-Chieh