   Hello, Andreas

  Yes, this can be done. Meanwhile, I've posted the ROOT files and the
instruction for our existing top-quark samples after the fast detector
simulation  here:

https://atlaswww.hep.anl.gov/asc/wikidoc/doku.php?id=snowmass2013:montecarlo

  I hope they will be useful

  cheers, Sergei

         Sergei Chekanov            | https://www.hep.anl.gov/chakanau/
         ===============            | Email: [log in to unmask]
        HEP Division, ANL           | Tel  : +01-630-252 6541
  9700 S.Cass,Argonne,IL 60439,USA  | Fax  : +01-630-252-5782