Dear top quark friends,
this is a reminder that the first Snowmass top quark meeting will take place tomorrow, Wednesday, January 30 at 9am Eastern time. The meeting agenda is at
https://indico.cern.ch/conferenceDisplay.py?confId=231689
and you can connect to the meeting by Vidyo or phone. For those at Fermilab, the Sunrise Room on the 11th Floor of Wilson Hall has been reserved for this meeting.

The Snowmass Top Group Conveners,
Cecilia Gerber, Kaustubh Agashe, Kirill Melnikov, Reinhard Schwienhorst, Robin Erbacher