Dear Colleagues,

Thank you for signing up for our subgroup New, Light Weakly-Coupled
Particles that is part of the "Community Summer Study (CSS) 2013" (or
"Snowmass 2013"). We will have our first (and perhaps only) *phone
meeting*next week Monday Feb 11, 2013 at 8:30am PST (11:30am EST,
4:30pm GMT). The
connection details are as follows:

*ReadyTalk Info; Monday Feb 11, 2013 11:30AM US Eastern time*
US Phone: 866-740-1260
Int'l Phone Numbers: http://www.readytalk.com/an.php?tfnum=8667401260

*Access Code:* 3426554

*Link to our TWiki where the slides will be posted:*
http://www.snowmass2013.org/tiki-index.php?page=New+Light%2C+Weakly+Coupled+particles

*Agenda:*

-- Introduction and Goals: Snowmass 2013 and our subgroup
-- Working towards the Intensity Frontier (IF) workshop at Argonne National
Lab from April 25-27, 2013
-- Working towards the Community Planning Meeting in Minneapolis
-- Open discussion and questions

We will send a summary email to everyone after the meeting, including to
those that could not attend.

We hope to talk to you on Monday!

Rouven, John, William