Dear Colleagues,

Thank you for signing up for our subgroup New, Light Weakly-Coupled Particles that is part of the "Community Summer Study (CSS) 2013" (or "Snowmass 2013"). We will have our first (and perhaps only) phone meeting next week Monday Feb 11, 2013 at 8:30am PST (11:30am EST, 4:30pm GMT). The connection details are as follows:

ReadyTalk Info; Monday Feb 11, 2013 11:30AM US Eastern time
US Phone: 866-740-1260
Int'l Phone Numbers: http://www.readytalk.com/an.php?tfnum=8667401260

Access Code: 3426554

Link to our TWiki where the slides will be posted:
http://www.snowmass2013.org/tiki-index.php?page=New+Light%2C+Weakly+Coupled+particles

Agenda:

-- Introduction and Goals: Snowmass 2013 and our subgroup
-- Working towards the Intensity Frontier (IF) workshop at Argonne National Lab from April 25-27, 2013
-- Working towards the Community Planning Meeting in Minneapolis
-- Open discussion and questions

We will send a summary email to everyone after the meeting, including to those that could not attend.

We hope to talk to you on Monday!

Rouven, John, William